Help Mary Get The Best Treatment Possible...

We would like to thank our friends at Automatic Car Credit for setting up an account at Zions Bank to help offset Mary's medical costs. As you can imagine, her cancer treatment is very expensive. Your heart felt donations will go towards getting her the best care possible...Mary, Erin and I are deeply touched by your generousity. We will do our best to make a difference in this world with the second chance you are giving us. We appreciate this more then you will ever know.

We love you all,

Dave, Mary & Erin




To Donate: Go to any Zions Bank. Make donation under the account "Mary Will Win Donation"

Update: Many of you have had problems with Zions finding this account. You must use the full account name which is

"Mary Will Win Donation" they will not be able to find it under anything less then those 4 words. Sorry for the confusion but thank you so much for your help!


Any donations that are not used to cover her medical expenses will be donated to the Huntsman Cancer Foundation.


Monday, March 8, 2010

UPDATE - 11:40 AM

Mary doing well...lots of pain though. More than last time. Surprise...they are releasing her right now! Only 4 hours since surgery! We should be home by 12:30 or 1:00.

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe they're releasing her! I hope she's well enough to be home with so much pain. Let us know when she's ready for visitors. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear it all went well. I was in algebra thinking of you today--and glad you are home-but be careful and take it easy, wish I were closer so I could do something. Let me know when you are up for a visit and if you need anything at all--love ya Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave,

    I just got on Facebook for the first time in I don't know how long and saw this. My prayers are with you. If I can do anything please let me know. You were specifically in my fast Sunday prayers. I know you're strong enough for this but it's nice to have a lot of support in times like this.

    Dave K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for updating...

    You are always in my thoughts Mary!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary must be relieved to have this behind her and looking forward to recovery. "The night is always darkest before dawn breaks".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary,

    Thinking of you Kiddo. Hope you are doing well.

    Thoughts and Prayers are with you.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete